Save vacation - despite Covid-19
we have adapted our already high hygienic standards to the current circumstances. To provide you a safe and relaxed holiday, we do our best:
- We work with face masks.
- We refrain from habitual shaking hands.
- Hand disinfection is available in public areas.
- Cleaning of the rooms and bedclothes in compliance with the special hygienic measures. Just let us know, if you don’t require a daily room service.
- Plexiglass guard at our reception.
- Minimum distance of the tables in our breakfast-room.
- Mandatory wearing a face mask which covers mouth and nose in our hotel (general accessible areas).
- We ventilate the breakfast-room periodically.
- Of course we renew the table linen after every breakfast guest and our dishes and cutlery got cleaned hygienically.
- We reserve the right to make limitations of persons and timed appointments for breakfast.
- Check in: Keys and pens are disinfected for you.
Based on the special hygienic measures the room cleaning takes more time and therefore we guarantee the room check in not until 04:00 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Check out: Cashless payment possible (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro).
We also beg you to contribute an important part for a safe stay for yourself and yours fellows:
- To guarantee a secured check in, the tourism association Paznaun-Ischgl has decided a standardised guideline. Therefore we beg our guests to show a negative COVID-19 test result (not older than 72 hours) at check in. In addition every guest have to complete a questionary. Temperature measurement is also a remote possibility on the part of the public authorities.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap (for the minimum of 30 seconds) and use disinfectants.
- Keep sufficient distance (minimum 1 meter) to unknown persons.
- Cough and sneeze in your crook of the arms or in a tissue.
- Ventilate your room periodically.
- Assume personal responsibility: If you feel sick don’t start on a journey / stay in your holiday accommodation and contact your host immediately.
- Please follow the instructions of the hotel staff.
- In these areas wearing a face mask which covers mouth and nose is mandatory:
- General accessible areas in our hotel.
When entering or leaving the hotel (ski room, staircase, elevator, corridor, reception, breakfast buffet, public toilets). Wearing face mask is not required at the breakfast tables themselves.
- Current governmental provision: wearing a face mask is mandatory in all public indoor areas (shops and service providors, hotels, gastronomy - except at the allocated tables, public transport, taxi, cable cars, outdoor markets, indoor events).
Gatronomy: mandatory guest registration / max. 6 adults per table.
- Use the elevator alone or with fellow travellers only.
- Check out: rooms must be vacated on the day of departure at the latest by 10:00 a.m.
We beg you to tilt windows and keep the bathroom doors open by leaving the room.
We adjust the hygienic measures currently to the governmental provisions.
For that reason there might be short-termed alterations!
We recommend you to conclude a travel insurance!
For example at the travel insurance “Europäische Reiseversicherung”.
Current information of the travel insurance “Europäische Reiseversicherung” related to COVID-19: Covid-19 information on travel insurance.
It's recommendable to conclude the travel insurance simultaneous with the room reservation to be insured directly!
Of course we hope, that you can spend a safe, healthy and relaxed holiday with us. To leave no question unanswered, we summarized our cancellation terms related to COVID 19 for you:
By when a cancellation without of fees is possible?
A cancellation without of cancellation fees is possible 2 month before your arrival. Of course we don’t account cancellation fees if an arrival is not possible related to local quarantine provisions or closing of the borders.
Cancellations are only valid in written form. The following cancellation fees apply generally for the winter season 2020/21:
- 2 month to 1 month before the date of arrival: 50 % of the total agreed rage
- 1 month to 1 week before the date of arrival: 70 % of the total agreed rate
- During the last week before the date of arrival: 90 % of the total agreed rate
- In case of no show, premature departure or later arrival we are entitled to charge the total agreed rate for the reservation.
- If fewer people arrive than reserved for, the agreed rate for the entire number of people is charged.
I get sick at home and can’t go for holiday. Is a cancellation without fees possible?
Unfortunately this case comes within the guest’s personal risk and we have to charge fees according to our cancellation terms. Therefore we recommend you to conclude a travel insurance. For example at the travel insurance “Europäische Reiseversicherung”.
Current information of the travel insurance “Europäische Reiseversicherung” related to COVID-19: Covid-19 information on travel insurance
I feel sick during my stay. What is to be done?
Please stay in your room together with your fellow travellers and inform us immediately by phone. Gladly we help you to take further steps and organize a COVID-19 test. Furthermore we are bound to report the authorities immediately about suspected cases with characteristic symptoms.
What if I fall sick with COVID 19 and I have to retain in quarantine in the hotel?
In case of a positive COVID-19 test result, the health authority is going to announce all further measures. Should a departure is not an option anymore and you have to retain in quarantine locally, please bear with us, that we have to charge the additional costs. Of course we would provide food. (Packed lunch with cold food)
Another guest in the hotel get retained in quarantine in the hotel. Is a prematurely departure possible without cancellation fees?
In case of a COVID-19 infection in our business, the health authority decides about further measures. Should the normal hotel business with agreed service provision is still possible by compliance with the imposed measures, a prematurely departure without cancellation fees is unfortunately not possible.
Links to further important information:
Together we can protect ourselves and our fellows!
Cordially, yours family Pfeifer